Thursday, January 3, 2008

Validation of my New Year's Resolution

You know how I said 2008 was the year I was going to 'reduce, reuse, and recycle' technology wise? I ran across this great post on Christine Kane's blog that validates my resolution (hmmm....does a resolution need 'validating'? Does it make it a stronger resolution if it is 'validated'?....hmmmm). Her blog post discusses that you should reduce your resolution to one word and her post provides a list of words in case you're 'stuck in the proverbial rut'. And the best part? You're to ONLY choose ONE word. If you're able to master the word, then go for a 2nd one in June. Now that's a GREAT idea for resolutions!!! Make ONE, and then halfway through the year make a 2nd resolution. Now I think that concept is one that we can all follow!

So I'm following Christine's advice. I'm going to begin with 'reduce' (and at the last glance at my ikeepbookmarks.com I'll need until AT LEAST until June to master that resolution!). And from there I'll move on to 'reuse'.

Yup, 2008 is already looking promising!

So, what word is going to be your 2008 Resolution?

No comments: